Weather Archive

Monday, March 16, 2009

SHINY CARS UNDER A FOGGY SKY

It was a great turnout for the Concours d'Elegance at Amelia Island Saturday.  The fog was a nice change for photographers looking to get a unique perspective on the classic cars.  The lighting was soft and the dew added vintage appeal.  This was my first time attending and I will certainly be back.   The ticket price on some of the cars going through the auction was humbling.  There were many buyers at the RM Auction.  I only saw a handful of cars that didn't meet the reserve asking price. 

Of all the cars on display, I saw my favorite which was a 1960 era BMW.  Take a look at this green car and you can see how unique it is.  You get in it by lifting up the front trunk and it only has 3 wheels.  This is my style.  If price were equal,  this would be my pick over any lamborghini.

No comments: